- 4 large pork chops
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup of E. Waldo Ward Santa Rosa Plum Preserves
- 2 Tablespoons chopped E. Waldo Ward Mango Chutney
- 1 Tablespoon rum
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 4 large bananas
- shredded lettuce
- Sprinkle pork chops with seasoning salt and brown chops in oil in a large skillet. Cover and simmer the chops until meat is tender, about 30 minutes. Remove chops from the skillet and pour off fat.
- Stir jam into the skillet until it is melted. Add chutney, rum and lime slices. Cook 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add pork chops and cook about 2 minutes, turning to glaze evenly. Remove from pan.
- Peel bananas and cut into large chunks. Add banana chunks to skillet and stir until well coated with jam mixture.
- Serve chops on a bed of shredded lettuce surrounded by bananas and lime slices.
Serves 4 people