- 1 1/2 cups E. Waldo Ward Red Raspberry Preserves (1 1/2 jars)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 5 pounds frozen chicken wings, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients, except the wings, over medium heat, stirring until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss the wings with half of the jam mixture.
- Place on the baking sheets and bake for 50 minutes.
- Turn the wings and brush with the remaining jam mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 more minutes or until no pink remains in the chicken and the sauce glazes the wings.
Note: If you substitute boneless, skinless chicken tenders for the wings, just reduce the baking time to about 15 minutes. And for a change, you might even want to try this with E. Waldo Ward Peach Jam instead of Raspberry.
Serves about 8 people